How to mod GT on black ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dale
Founder
Dale

Rep : 62

How to mod GT on black ops Empty
PostSubject: How to mod GT on black ops   How to mod GT on black ops I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:47 am

Hello Guys and today im going to be showing you how to mod your gamertag for Black ops after the patch.

This was made on December 19th,2010 at 1:09 A.M

Things You Will Need:
* 2 controllers
*USB or Transfer cable (which ever suits you best)
*Modio and a Gamertag Modding Program
********************************************************************************
NOTE: i do not have a video camera, so i will have to take pictures with my cell phone, so please bare with me.
1st: Do the regular gamertag technique on the computer. ( involves putting usb in computer, putting modded profile on the usb, rehash and resigning the profile)
You can YouTube a video on how to do it for MW2. its the same way only until you get on the xbox you have to do different things.
2nd: Turn on your xbox if it was off and put in the usb or hard drive with modded profile and regular profile. ***DO NOT SIGN IN TO ANYTHING***
3rd: Start up black ops still not being signed in to anything having both of your controllers on, and go to multiplayer and don't hit anything!
4th: Sign in on controller 1 on the modded profile:
5th: after that press A on the 2nd controller and it should pop up like this:
6th: after that press B one time on the 1st controller then press A and sign in to your normal account:
7th: something will pop up saying you must be signed in to play xbox live matches, just ignore that and press A on the 1st controller and your gamertag WILL be Modded!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thexboxhackers.net

How to mod GT on black ops
Page 1 of 1