TheXboxHackers
TheXboxHackers

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Do you like Dylans new site background and theme

Go down 
4 posters

yes
Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_lcap100%Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_lcap0%Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
needs work
Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_lcap0%Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Dale
Founder
Dale

Rep : 62

Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Dylans new site background and theme    Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.thexboxhackers.net
Xerucide
Founder
Xerucide

Rep : 72

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dylans new site background and theme    Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 6:21 pm

It depends, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://Xerucide.com
dylan.otwell
dylan.otwell

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dylans new site background and theme    Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:26 pm

yeah it looks sweet it looks like the matrix
Back to top Go down
QuarantineXXmOdZ
Administrator
QuarantineXXmOdZ

Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dylans new site background and theme    Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:45 am

its ok change the boxes around the site links (home forums Faq etc) Also Log Out is ridiculously close do the faq header, The new text is good (color) The Contour effect on The XboxHackers is kind of weird it should be more bold and catchy if you know what i mean Try to have BIG bold text with letters (whatever is relevant to this website) falling through the entire title or the X. Make the sub menus im going to refer to them as now (home forums faq etc) should all be on one line make the text more bold and change the color to something that flows with the black and neon green background. Add a better way to find out that you have a pm. Add Logout to the top right hand corner and make it small next to Profile Options.
Honestly I would do this all but im very busy as of late finishing my mod menu for World At War which every Moderator/Founder/Admin basically if your staff you will get one for free if you become premium you will also get it for free.
Back to top Go down
http://TheTechGame and Thexboxhackers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Dylans new site background and theme    Do you like Dylans new site background and theme  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXboxHackers :: General & Off Topic Discussion ::    :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: