Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dale
Founder
Dale

Rep : 62

Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip Empty
PostSubject: Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip   Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:18 pm

This Guide will help you with installing and flashing the Cygnos360v2 Rev E for the reset Glitch.

This mod will allow you to use your 360 with Xbox Live and be able to switch over to homebrew as well all on the same console. All consoles are supported for this except Xenon release consoles and consoles with nands larger than 16mb.

You will need the Rev E version so you can dual boot. This will also work on the Slim as well. I will post a pic with the Alt solder points as well accept that you will not be able to use the quick solder method on the Slim for the Rev E version of Cygnos360v2. You will need to wire it using wires to the alt solder points.

My first recommendation is that you install your Reset Glitch first.

If you need an easy way to program the board I found this tool below to be useful from Soulheaven:
File name: x360Glitchip-Prog-v1.0.rar
File size:19.15 MB

Now we get to installing the Cygnos360v2 Rev E Chip. I first put a dab of flux and solder on all the points I will be soldering (also known as tinning the points).

[Click to view full size image in a new window]

Get some flux and put a little on all the points you will be soldering to, after doing this place your Cygnos360v2 Rev E in place for the quick solder points and you dont have to use much solder since you tinned the solder points on the Cygnos360v2 Rev E. You will not need to solder the X0 through X7 points. you do need to solder the "RB", "VCC" and "GND" points as shown in the pic below. You will also see that I am real big into hot glue to make sure no complications happen so you can see that I hot glued a little of the sides of the Cygnos360v2 Rev E to make sure it does not pull on any of the quick solder points.

On the Trinity board (known as the Slim) you will need to do a wire install to these points on this picture below:

This pic is not mine it is from a member on xbox-scene forums named "warbeast" and is accurate.
Trinity Board (Slim) Confirmed working by member "Zoneout" on xbox-scene forums

Once these are soldered on you will need to connect the flat cable that has the switch and mini usb port. You will now need to get some electrical tape and tape off the Cygnos360v2 Rev E and make sure it is insulated from the metal cage when you put it back together.

Now you will need to get things ready for the Dual Nand setup and the Glitch. First connect your Micro USB cable to your PC and install the drivers located here at the cygnos360.com website. Now open "Cygnos360 V2 Toolbox 1.10 beta5" and make sure you have the switch off on the Cygnos360v2 Rev E and do a few of nand dumps to make sure you have a good copy of your original nand.

Now for this next part you will have to prepare a full nand image with the new Reset Glitch Hack already implemented into it because the Cygnos360 v2 Toolbox does not have this feature yet to flash the ecc file to the nand.

you will need to make your ecc Glitch Hack File first and this can be done using this:
File name: reset_glitch_hack_v1.1_FULL.rar
File size:17.58 MB

After you have made this file you will need to place Nandpro v2.0e and all the files created (in the ouput folder) from the Reset Hack Glitch package above in the same folder with your copy of your nand image (important because we will be writing direct to the image).

Now you will need to open command prompt and navigate to the folder will all these files and type the command "nandpro nand.bin: +w16 image_00000000.ecc", the "nand.bin" being the name of your nand file in this directory.

Once it is complete you will need to open "Cygnos360 V2 Toolbox 1.10 beta5" and make sure the Cygnos360v2 Rev E is on and the Blue light is on. Now program the nand image you just wrote the ecc file to the Cygnos360v2 Rev E nand.

At this point after the flash is complete you should be able to turn the the 360 back on with the switch off and it will have your normal startup of the Xbox360 unmodified dash. Then turn the 360 off and switch the Cygnos360v2 Rev E back on with the blue light lit and then turn the 360 back on. If the Glitch board is installed correctly and working then you should be greeted with the "Xell-Reloaded" screen within 2 minutes (mine never takes that long, usually within 5 seconds) and it will show you your CPU key and DVD Key. At this point put everything back together and make it pretty when you mount the switch.
This pic came from cygnos360.com Thank you "warbeast" from xbox-scene foums for original diagram.
Trinity Board (Slim) Confirmed working by member "Zoneout" and :mufsta" on xbox-scene forums

If you have an old Cygnos360v1 it will also work on the Slim by installing it like below but remember you have to lift the "CE" leg (pin 9) on the original TSOP (nand) chip with installation. Also remember that the Cygnos360v1 does not have a programmer with it so you would still have to use a SPI Programmer or the Infectious to program your nands with this version. Diagram of installing Cygnos360v1 is below:

here is a install done in a Slim by "mufsta" on the xbox-scene forums:

If you want the CMOD or Glitch Chip to turn off when the Cygnos360 turns off you can install a relay. I was speaking with a member named "mufsta" at xbox-scene that did this and it seems solid and the relay is available at Radio Shack here in the US. The thing I like about this relay install is that it turns off the Glitch Board when you turn off the Cygnos360 so you can keep the original nand stock! Thank you "mufsta" for this. Here is a diagram of the relay install that is confirmed working.

Once these are soldered on you will need to connect the flat cable that has the switch and mini usb port. You will now need to get some electrical tape and tape off the Cygnos360v2 Rev E and make sure it is insulated from the metal cage when you put it back together.

Now you will need to get things ready for the Dual Nand setup and the Glitch. First connect your Micro USB cable to your PC and install the drivers located here at the cygnos360.com website. Now open "Cygnos360 V2 Toolbox 1.10 beta5" and make sure you have the switch off on the Cygnos360v2 Rev E and do a few of nand dumps to make sure you have a good copy of your original nand.

Now for this next part you will have to prepare a full nand image with the new Reset Glitch Hack already implemented into it because the Cygnos360 v2 Toolbox does not have this feature yet to flash the ecc file to the nand.

you will need to make your ecc Glitch Hack File first and this can be done using this:
fileserve.com/file/pJSn5RH

After you have made this file you will need to place Nandpro v2.0e and all the files created (in the ouput folder) from the Reset Hack Glitch package above in the same folder with your <strong>copy</strong> of your nand image (important because we will be writing direct to the image).

Now you will need to open command prompt and navigate to the folder will all these files and type the command "nandpro nand.bin: +w16 image_00000000.ecc", the "nand.bin" being the name of your nand file in this directory.

Once it is complete you will need to open "Cygnos360 V2 Toolbox 1.10 beta5" and make sure the Cygnos360v2 Rev E is on and the Blue light is on. Now program the nand image you just wrote the ecc file to the Cygnos360v2 Rev E nand.

At this point after the flash is complete you should be able to turn the the 360 back on with the switch off and it will have your normal startup of the Xbox360 unmodified dash. Then turn the 360 off and switch the Cygnos360v2 Rev E back on with the blue light lit and then turn the 360 back on. If the Glitch board is installed correctly and working then you should be greeted with the "Xell-Reloaded" screen within 2 minutes (mine never takes that long, usually within 5 seconds) and it will show you your CPU key and DVD Key. At this point put everything back together and make it pretty when you mount the switch.

Here is how I have my switch mounted in my fat 360 and what it looks like:

And here is what it looks like on mustfas Xbox360 Slim when he mounted his switch:

If you want to make sure you are always safe now from being banned you can change the KV on your Cygnos360v2 so that the console information is completely different to Microsoft and safe from your real KV being banned. Guide to do so is here: Create another Nand image with a different keyvault to prevent banning on Xbox Live
Found on
Back to top Go down
http://www.thexboxhackers.net
rmchbrz

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip   Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:57 pm

thanks.. you tutorial is awesome but i can't see any picture. is that right?
Back to top Go down
Dale
Founder
Dale

Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip   Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:06 pm

IT MUST BE MESSED UP ILL FIX
Back to top Go down
http://www.thexboxhackers.net
rmchbrz

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip   Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

tks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip   Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boot Xbox Games on Reset Glitched Xbox With Cygnos Chip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXboxHackers :: Jtag Section ::   :: General :: JTAG Section :: Tech Support / Guides-
Jump to: